Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Fish Fodder - Owie Update

Ok, if any of you were concerned about Fishy's injury...well would you believe 4 stitches.

Holy hell.

I still want to know how he managed that? It baffles me. I was opening my Soup In Hand yesterday trying to figure out how he did it. The index finger I can see. The thumb even, but the pinky?

Fishy that takes talent and for that I applaud you!

4 stitches?!

~shakes head~

That's just un-freaking-believable.

~Just remember we pick on those we love the most~

Really...he needs someone to kiss his boo boo and make it better. I volunteer, of course, cos I always champion the underdog..or the underfish.

I just hope his cat doesn't have a hankering for "pickled herring" when he gets home from work or he'll have more than 4 stiches tomorrow morning.

0 comments: