Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I'm "It"

I've always wanted to be an "it" girl.

Rules: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names.

10 Weird Things About Me

1. When I like a band or an artist I have to acquire everything in their catalog. Right now I'm still working on Gary Puckett, Charlotte Martin, Grey Eye Glances, & Tommy James...and if Nick Lowe would ever reissue some of his stuff...

~sigh~

2. One drink in a big glass and I'm toast. The Purple Haze at The Hard Rock made me loopy in about half a big glass.

3. I didn't learn how to drive until I was 18....and then it wasn't an easy process.

4. I generally hate dessert...with one fatal exception: tiramisu.

5. Some people wake up to coffee, I wake up to Coca-cola and if I don't have that, I'm a bitch for the rest of the day.

6. I have never owned a new car, and I'm sad about that.

7. I seldom leave the house without makeup. I feel naked without at least lipstick and blush. It's one of those "I need to feel pretty" things.

8. I have a tendency to express my feelings openly, however embarrassing it may be for myself later. A lot of time it results in my having a size 8 foot in my mouth.

9. I still dance around when my favorite songs come on the radio or when my winamp plays them.

10. I don't trust people that don't like animals. I have 2 dogs and 3 cats (though the one dog isn't really ours but my sisters) When my Misty died in December it was like losing a child, same with Buddah in Nov. It was murder to me, losing two animals within 6 weeks of each other.

And now...6 people that are "it"

Cheryl, Bananas, Crse, Karen, Russ, and big sis.

0 comments: