Monday, February 05, 2007

Random 10 - Week 91

From the ladies @

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

Firstly I was giving my new Tommy James CD a lot of lovin' this weekend.

Tommy James - Hold The Fire
Tommy James - Love Words
Tommy James - Lupe and Joe

I discovered one new artist.

Rosie Thomas - I Play Music

I felt guilty that I never really paid much attention to this artist

The Clarks - Wait A Minute

I felt guilty downloading this song

Donnie Iris - Ah! Leah!

* The last two are products of da 'burgh

Charlotte Martin - Pills
(this song is hilarious)

Olivia Newton-John & John Travolta - You're The One That I Want
(Erm, I'm not sure myself)

Billy Joel - Rosalinda's Eyes
(One of my favorite tunes..used on my February mix as well as Charlotte Martin's Pills)

Ricky Nelson - I'm Walkin'
(I'm getting his best of from LaLa! Yay!)

Robin Zander - Boy (I'm So In Love With You)
(This song is a duet with Christina Amphlett of the Divinyls)

As for the photo

This was the prettiest thing I looked at all week (Anthony Stewart Head for those of you that don't know)

0 comments: