Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tomorrow Starts Lent

Oh lordy...all the "fish" jokes that could start going around. OK, they've already gone around in my household. Thankfully PH has heard none of them...yet. I'm not brave enough to tell him any, because...well they would be terribly suggestive, especially since I'm a semi-good little catholic girl.

Which brings me to the thing that gets asked of me every year at this time. What, are you giving up for Lent?

I hate that question.

If I say a food, well, it just seems like I'm using it as an excuse to diet. I'm already trying to do that. I have about 5 lbs to go to hit 125 again.

MOTD repeats..."stop shoveling food in your gaping piehole and the 5 lbs will go away, damn it."

This year I gave it careful consideration. I'm giving up the hunks for lent. Well, all but one...If that isn't sacrifice I don't know what is.

~sigh~

I would also like to give up this cold I seem to have caught, but it seems to have other ideas.

0 comments: