Saturday, February 10, 2007

I've Got Plans For Next Weekend!

Holy hell! I'm actually getting out and about with a friend next weekend! That's unbelievable! The way it looks I'm going to see Dreamgirls because I'm curious and I'm going to dinner with my friend Karen, who I catsit for.

Yay!

Assuming that it doesn't snow or the deep freeze doesn't settle back in.

But I haven't got to the funny part yet. I told my mum about this. Cos lately I've not been the happiest camper at home for some pretty obvious reasons, and I thought she'd be happy for me.

This is what she said, "Now you have something to look forward too."

Said in that motherly tone of voice that means, "Now you don't have to go anywhere this weekend, except where I need you to go."

Honestly I'm not bitching about my mom, well, not too much. I have a wonderful relationship with her. I count her as one of my best friends, but sometimes I think she just doesn't understand my need to be out and about. Its probably because of her inability to get out and about much. And yes, that's kept me home alot. It's also given me alot of guilt when I go away on the weekends.

But let me tell you, I'm getting in Bernie the Beretta and driving tomorrow.

0 comments: