Monday, February 19, 2007

Blech and Other Stuff

~ I think I've coughed up more hairballs than a cat today. Not fun. I feel slightly better today than I have in the last few days. I still have that little piece of lung left that I haven't coughed up. Yay!

~ PH continues to baffle me. And I think his email hates me. Somehow my day doesn't seem to be quite right if I don't have at least one real communication with him. It's the little things in life that bring me joy.

~ I hope the Nyquil works a little longer tonight. I had no fun dreams and I was wide awake between 3 or 3:30 this morning. That's just not right. No one but PH should have to be awake at that hour.

~ I'm going to make another attempt at exercise. Between the cold and other things being on my mind, I've gotten off my schedule. I need to work back up to my hour workout soon. Today will not be it.

~ Oh and to the sweetie that played Sweet Cherry Wine this morning....

cyber smootchies.

~ My car gets inspected tomorrow. Fingers crossed Bernie doesn't cost me too much.

0 comments: