Saturday, February 03, 2007

February

In my infinite boredom today, when I wasn't considering screaming at people or running away to some far off place where my family isn't, I put together February's Mix. This mix is comprised of songs by artists I'm currently obsessing over.

If you missed the January mix...click here.

Charlotte Martin - Pills
Paul Stookey - Wedding Song
Tommy James - Hold The Fire
Edison Lighthouse - Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes)
Gordon Lightfoot - Alberta Bound
Simon & Garfunkel - I Am A Rock
Tracey Ullman - They Don't Know
Billy Joel - Rosalinda's Eyes
Ricky Nelson - Garden Party
Simon & Garfunkel - Homeward Bound
Tommy James - Love Words
Midge Ure - Light In Your Eyes
Cyndi Lauper - Hat Full Of Stars
Cliff Richard - Living Doll
Tremblers - Green Shirt
The Spinners - Cupid
The Bangles - Where Were You When I Needed You
Gordon Lightfoot - High & Dry
The Mamas & The Papas - Creeque Alley
Elvis Costello & Allen Toussaint - Nearer To You
The Grass Roots - Two Divided By Love
Keri Noble - I Won't
Buddy Holly - Everyday

If you want a copy of this mix or if you want any of the songs on this mix, give me a shout and I'll see what I can do.

0 comments: