Friday, February 09, 2007

I Hate Fridays

I know that's a terribly odd thing to say, but I do. I always feel let down by Fridays, especially in the winter. I always expect to get more done or do more things and then my own laziness or the weather conspires against me.

My Saturday is going to be used up with doing things around the house. All my favorites, laundry, bill paying, cleaning. PAH! I'm going through my closets and getting rid of clothes, though not like I did in the Top 5. I also need to get to Walmart to get a few things.

The Mon River is frozen and I need to find a way to get pictures. It's really gorgeous. I wish I could drive to the city because there aren't many good spots in town to snap shots of it in town. ~sigh~

I think what I need, regardless of the cold is to take a good long drive with a good mix CD blaring. (I don't do Pickle on the weekends) I don't think I even want anyone with me. I just want to be alone so I can sing at the top of my lungs.

I think making that going for a drive mix is going to be a top priority. Getting gas in the Beretta too. (If I plan on actually getting anywhere)

Wish me luck at accomplishing this. I've said I was getting out of the house for the last few weeks and I haven't gone anywhere yet.

0 comments: