Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Oh Hell

I think I have foot in mouth disease bad. Actually I just want to crawl under a rock and hide.

By now you've seen the comment left by my Fishy. Ok, he's not my Fishy....that's just a small pipe dream I have, because I think I've probably scared the crap out of the man.

Damn and blast. Why can't I keep my big mouth shut. Why? Why? Why?

And why am I typing this? Because I'm a glutton for punishment.

I also feel like a great booby. (As Gaston Leroux wrote in The Phantom Of The Opera) See, after all the ranting the other day, I thought, maybe I've been a huge pest of the most obnoxious variety. So I thought to myself, maybe I should just lay low for a day or two. See I felt like I was being a gigantic fucktard, so I thought it best not to email him yesterday.

Mayhem thus ensues, because I took a few small words wrong and because sometimes I don't quite see the bright side of life.

Now I don't quite know what to do, shy of saying I don't bite. Honest! Unless of course I'm asked and then it's gently. (Probably shouldn't have typed that, but hey...if I'm going to dig a hole, it might as well be a deep hole so I could dive right in when necessary.)

But for all it's worth...


Click here to get your own player.



I'd send hugs, but erm....I don't want to invade his space...or rather his cyberspace.

Suffice to say, I feel like the Lord Goddess Queen of the Dorkalopes now..I'm ready to lead my mighty herd of dorkalopes across the dorkalope plain.

0 comments: