Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Further Adventures Of The Mistress Of The Dark On Nyquil

Oh yes, besides the old "Open Mouth, Insert Foot" deal that the come down from Nyquil produces

~ Note to self never do what seems like a good idea when Nyquil hasn't worn off.

Nyquil produces "DREAMS"

However not of the "good" variety. I've noticed that my dreams even conspire against me.

I've been in a Nyquil induced coma and a "sick" coma for the last 12 hours off and on...I have to say even a weird dream is better than nothing.

I dreamt I was at a Tommy James concert. That's all well and good, I fell asleep somewhere around my theme song last night, so that makes sense. I was in the first 3 rows dead center. (Something that's only happened to me once) Of course the zoom camera isn't with me and I'm trying to get pictures, only I can't. And I remember wanting to show the pictures to PH.

~ Note to self no more Tommy James before bed.

Oh and here's the silly part, Tommy was opening for The Moody Blues.

Boy was that a dream. I woke up before the Moodies took to the stage however, which just adds to the suckyness of the dream.

I think I need to lay off the Nyquil for awhile and just suffer through my cold.

0 comments: