Thursday, February 01, 2007

Randomosity On A Thursday Night

~ I miss my Misty. Just when I think I've put some of the sadness away, I find a picture or something and I find myself engulfed in a flood of tears.

Even worse, I want to find another kitty that has similar markings as she did. No, I'm not trying to replace her. Misty was irreplacable, but she was such a beautiful cat.

~sigh~

I don't know, maybe I just needed a good cry.

~ I got my Tommy James - Hold The Fire CD today. Damn . The album rocks though. I love that it's new material, with the exception of a beautiful remake of Sweet Cherry Wine, that Fish should play. There's not a stinkbomb to be found on this disc. Thankfully I only spent 9 bucks on this one. Because of The Pickle, my CD want list has grown in leaps and bounds. ARGH!

~ Speaking of a certain DJ, I can't get that damn Peanut Butter Jelly Time clip from American Idol out of my head. ARGH!

Save me from this



I wish I could think of a suitable punishment for inflicting this on the world.

~ I've decided, I'm going out to eat one day this weekend if it kills me. I don't even care if I have to eat alone, I'm going. I need to get away from my family before I crack.

~ Is tomorrow really Friday? Praise be to God! Must sleep! Must sleep past 5:30!

~ The forcast for the weekend is vile. The temperature both days is going to be under 25 degrees. Yuck. I prefer my temperatures to be higher than my age. Actually I'd like them to be right around my mother's age, which is 73.

0 comments: