Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Winter Weather Exists

Laugh if you want, but I saw those exact words on an amber alert road side awhile back. I wonder if PennDot is using that one again for this storm?

Yes, winter weather exists. That's pretty obvious. It's winter and we have weather. It stands to reason that the weather exists.

~ shakes head ~

Myself, I wish winter weather would stop existing, or at least existing in places around me. I haven't had any extra time off work as a result of winter weather. I hate that. I could really stand to have a couple extra, laying around the house hours.

I NEVER GET THEM THOUGH!

The last bout of bad weather we had that affected my work was on my mother's b-day back in December.

~sigh~

Not that I need time off without pay, but a little break would feel so good right about now that I wouldn't even care.

0 comments: