Thursday, January 03, 2008

Weird Dreams

I didn't even take any meds last night and I had the most weird dream that seemed so real that when I woke up I had to double check to see if it was true.

What was I dreaming?

I dreamed a tooth fell out.

Now this is something that would traumatize me. I have some problems with my teeth, but I haven't had any issues in a long time. To be honest, even my wisdom teeth have been calm most of the past year. That's a small miracle. They usually bug me for a week at least once or twice a year.

But again, this dream really freaked me out, because I live in fear that something will happen to my teeth.

I may not go to the doctor's regularly. Hell I refuse to go to any doctor unless I'm near death, but I do go 2 to 3 times to get my teeth cleaned and I get my eyes checked every 2 years.

So you can see how traumatizing this dream was. Now I'm wondering what it means. I think I'd rather have a dream about He-who-should-be-flushed-down-the-toilet-and-out-of-my-mind, at least when I'd wake up I'd know that there was no way in hell that it could be true!

0 comments: