Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday Randomosity

~ Why is it that when I have one late night my whole body rebels and the next night I can't sleep at all. I mean I fought to fall asleep by midnight, which means today I'll be dragging. Even my little mp3 player couldn't get me to the land of nod. GAH! I only had 5 hours of sleep!

~ I wish Fishy had a different song for Mondays. Every flipping Monday Morning...yeah that song. I like Fleetwood Mac and I love Lindsey Buckingham, but I'm sick of that song getting stuck in my head every damn week for half the week. Firstly the song, well, it's not one of his best and the pun is so tired now that it begs Fishy for a day off.

~ While I'm ranting about Fishy and 99.3 The Pickle, there's this commercial. My online Mom will know the one of which I speak. I've groaned and moaned and bitched to her every time its come on the air. It's for a pizza shop in Uniontown, whose name won't be mentioned to protect them. Well, this commercial is bad. No, it's not bad its awful. However its so bad that commercial sticks in my head, so maybe it's good. OK, when it does that I start twitching because Fishy's Italian accent saying The besta pizza arounda is enough to send me running screaming. Someone doesn't do accents well. Nope, he doesn't. And if it was supposed to sound funny, well it doesn't do that either. God I hope this commercial is done running soon. I won't even go into the rest of the badness of this commercial. Let's just say it's really bad and move on.

~ I listened to more Paul McCartney yesterday. Oye! Remind me not to do that for a long while unless I decide to listen to one or two albums but not the whole McCartney catalog from 1980 on. Paulie has a lot of crap in his catalog and a bulk of it was recorded in the last 30 years. But if you read my last post, you know that already.

~ I wonder if the Pittsburgh area will ever get a real snowfall this winter. Not that I want one, because that just means headaches for me, but still, I like to look at the snow.

~ I hope the Patroits lose soon. Actually I hope they make it to the Superbowl and lose there. I don't like New England. I'm sorry. I don't.

That is all the squirrelly ramblings I have for you this morning.

0 comments: