Thursday, January 24, 2008

Photography

I was going through some of my older photos today. I love finding the pictures I took when I first got my digital camera, a very simple point and shoot Kodak Easyshare. I loved that camera to death. My nephew has it now that I've upgraded to 2 Zoom versions of the Easyshare.

It's the one hobby I have that I seriously wish I could do semi-professionally, but then again who wants pictures of animals and cityscapes? I could never do portrait photography. I hate taking pictures of people, mostly because I know most people are like me and they are always dissatisfied with photos of themselves.

I like photos of scenery of things of beauty or interest. But mostly I like to take pictures of my pets! See:

100_0395
Purrbee the nice little dog.

100_0351
My sweet little Misty, who I miss more than words can say.

100_0353
Itchy blowing raspberries at you!

I think there should be a future in random pet pictures! And yes, I do dream a lot!

0 comments: