Tuesday, January 22, 2008

It's Vet Day Again

I don't want to take her. I feel like I'm throwing away $50 that I don't have! I know she has cancer. I know that surgery is too little too late. I also know that she's going to live out her life with me until I have to take her back to the vet.

I know that death is a part of life, but I also know that I suck at dealing with death.

I'm glad I'm getting more time with her than I had with Misty. I should be happy to have that little bit of time or a lot of time, only god knows but I'm still worrying as its my nature, and though she's a cat, she's my child or as close to one as I can have.

In the last few years I've been doing a lot of fist shaking at the higher power for his callous taking of my kitties.

The lightning rod will be coming after me soon, I'm sure.

0 comments: