Friday, January 25, 2008

Strange Cat Story

It's all about the kitties this week. I can't help it.

Oogie my youngest boy is neutered. I distinctly remember taking him to the vet for the surgery. I remember calling the vet the next day to check on his health.

That being said, why in fucking hell was he humping Bootsie last night?

Bootsie is spayed as she came from the Washington County Humane Society.

Neither of them should want to get busy with the other. Actually, Bootsie wasn't really amused by Oogie trying to do the deed with her, so we'll eliminate her from the equation.

But would someone please explain to me why Oogie was biting her neck and ...erm...humping her, much to her chagrin.

After that I might even ask, why the hell my cat can get busy but I can't get a damn guy to look twice at me?

0 comments: