Wednesday, January 16, 2008

When Do I Get To Sleep In

I was chatting online to one of my friends who says she's been sleeping poorly during the week, but when she has a day off she can sleep most of the day away, like 15 hours of sleep.

For some reason 15 hours of sleep sounds blissful.

My body for some reason refuses to let me get more than the requisite 8. I complain about this regularly, I know, but it begs to be repeated. I want to have a good long, half a day of sleep. I want a day where I can stay in bed and not do a damn thing. I don't want to go to the grocery store. I don't want to go to the gym. I don't want to go anywhere but my damn bed.

Is that too much to ask?

Apparently my body thinks that's the case.

It's like I'm asking for a PJ Day only that implies that I would lounge around the house all day in my PJs. I don't want to do that, I want to stay in bed! All damn day!

I wonder if I'll get one of those on Saturday?

Probably not.

0 comments: