Monday, January 21, 2008

Random 10 - Week 139

From Music Memoirs


10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)


It had been awhile since I put my Elvis Costello and the Attractions discs shuffle, but I did that Sunday and those were the songs that were the focus of my weekend

EC & The Attractions - Blue Chair
EC & The Attractions - Little Atoms
EC & The Attractions - Distorted Angel
EC & The Attractions - Next Time Round
EC & The Attractions - Imperial Bedroom
EC & The Attractions - From Head To Toe
EC & The Attractions - I Wanna Be Loved
EC & The Attractions - I Hope You're Happy Now

And two from the new Liam Finn CD which rocks

Liam Finn - Remember Wen
Liam Finn - I'll Be Lightning

And the picture? Kittehs! I can't afford a fancy kitty condo, but I don't think my cats would want one anyway. They much prefer the white trash version! Cardboard boxes!

The Cat Projects

0 comments: