Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Frustrations

I spent last night trying to sort out stuff on my Zen. I've come to realize that though I have loads of music, I don't like to listen to it all the time. Case in point, Cheap Trick. They are one of the bands that I've liked for ages but most of their music is blech to me.

Doesn't make much sense does it? But it's true and I feel that my poor mp3 gets all the crap that I toss on it because I think I'll listen to it, when in fact there's only a few artists that I really want to listen to all the time or have albums that I like nearly all of.

Can you guess that Cheap Trick is one of them?

Oddly I can listen to Robin Zander's solo CD all the way through, but most Cheap Trick albums, no, except for the stuff from the late 80's like Lap Of Luxury and The Doctor, and even that is pushing it.

But back to me and the Zen. Because I'm in dire need of a 2.0 USB port, which is going to require me spending $100, because when I create those ports I'm also going to buy an external hard drive for my music, it took over 45 minutes to transfer my Hem mp3s to the blasted thing. ARGH!

Guess who didn't go to the gym because of file transferring frustrations?

That would be me.

Today I'm going. I don't care, because after yesterday I have so much aggravation and frustration to work off that if I don't go I may explode and that would just be messy and no one would clean up the mess I'd make when I went BOOM!

0 comments: