Saturday, January 05, 2008

Make The Bad Dreams Go Away


I found this gorgeous picture of the Pickle DJ last night, so I thought I'd have some pleasant dreams about him. Heck if I was going to have nightmares, I thought maybe I'd be dreaming about being chased by a giant parrot, but no, that wasn't the case.

I was dreaming that my Oogie cat was hanging on the windowsill and he fell and died.

Talk about traumatizing dreams.

It's not fair that when I'm finally getting to bed and sleeping a normal amount of time that I'm dreaming wacky nasty stuff.

What is wrong with my brain? Where is my subconscious getting this stuff?

It's obvious that its not the stuff I had on my mind before bed, because that's when I found the Fishy picture. Heck, Oogie didn't even do anything bad yesterday that I would have even given him a swat on the bum, why did my mind put him on the windowsill? My poor kitty.

No. More. Bad. Dreams.

Do. Not. Want.

0 comments: