Monday, January 28, 2008

It Has Yum

I'm addicted to Diet Chocolate Cherry Dr. Pepper. Have any of you tried this yet?

OMG it's so good.

I'm wondering why the soda industry hasn't made a chocolate soda before this. I loved getting chocolate Cokes at TGIFridays, but I'd love to have a nice can of Chocolate Zero. I wonder if the boys and girls in Atlanta could get on it. Dr. Pepper is bottled by Coca-Cola bottling, so if they can do that, then why not chocolate Coke? Probahly because that would give me a certain amount of joy and we all know that can't happen.

Oh and of course it's a Ltd Edition soda, so it will probably be gone shortly after Valentine's Day. Talk about unfair.

At least I have those interesting Diet Pepsi flavors to keep me amused once this one is gone. But really chocolate soda! This has to stay longer than a month or two! Chocolate sodas should be available at all times.

0 comments: