Friday, January 04, 2008

Why Is All The Mocha Gone?

This is what I was saying most of the afternoon. I got a get out of the office for a few hours early card. I love when that happens. So on my way back I stopped for a coffee at Panera Bread and some pastries for the weekends breakfasts.

I wish I could have stayed for lunch, because Panera makes the best sandwiches, soups and salads you could ever eat for a reasonable price. I was content with my cafe mocha, though.

Now let me tell you about the cafe mocha at Panera. It's about 20 cents more than the tall mocha at Starbucks and its more like their grande size and it's just as yummy. I nursed that mocha for at least an hour, savoring ever yummy drop. When my cup was empty I wanted to weep, because the price of gas prevents me from heading out to get one more often. I can only get the high priced Starbucks where I live.

~sigh~

I want another cafe mocha!

Damn those high gas prices!

0 comments: