Sunday, January 06, 2008

Random 10 - Week 137

The random 10 has been on a 2 week hiatus, but it's back now. To play go to Music Memoirs

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

I've been listening to an odd bunch of classic rock lately. Here are some of the songs my winamp spit out this weekend.

The Moody Blues - In My World
The Beatles - Free As A Bird
The Monkees - Hard To Believe
Mark Lindsay - Something
(oddest cover of that Beatles song I've heard)
Paul McCartney - Feet In The Clouds
(from my Best of 2007 mix)
Ringo Starr - Liverpool 8
George Harrison - Blood From A Clone
(Do you see a pattern here)
Over The Rhine - Let's Spend The Day In Bed
Hem - Reservoir
Duran Duran - Box Full O' Honey

And now for the picture


My creation

0 comments: