Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Concert Gods Hate Me

I think anyone touring in the dead of winter deserves to be smacked or beat with a stick. I don't buy tickets for any shows that come to my area in the months of Dec - March because, well because you never know what the weather is going to be like and I don't want to lose a lot of money because of bad weather.

So guess who is coming to the burgh the Saturday after Half-Priced Chocolate Day Eve?

Jann Arden.

Fuqua!

That is unfair.

Worse still, it's a cheap show at a decent place, The Hard Rock Cafe in Station Square. However it's a late show 9:30 and I know I would be going on my own, so that is another factor that counts me out right now. ~ glares angrily at Bernie the Beretta ~

The tickets are cheap too, $15.

Oh how I wish it were summer. I only saw one concert last year and it was that stupid show that 99.3 The Pickle sponsored. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy The Grass Roots and The Buckinghams because I did, but there were other factors that ultimately made the evening a bit of a bummer too. I want a real concert this year!

0 comments: