Saturday, January 05, 2008

The Akron Zoo


8-12-2007 2-06-30 PM_0058
Originally uploaded by ljsilicon
My brother is uploading photos from the trip we took to the Akron Zoo when I visited back in August. I'm having quite a bit of fun going through his photos, especially as there are quite a few pictures of myself, that I didn't know existed. This is one of them.

I think I looked pretty cute! Mind you, that hair cut is almost a thing of the past. My hair touches my shoulders now, which is the longest its been in several years.

I'm going to have to keep going through his photostream so I can see if there are anymore embarrassing shots of me. And let me tell you I've found 2 of them, and I'm not going to share them. I will tell you this, I do not look good in pink. Nope. I do not.

0 comments: