Wednesday, January 23, 2008

No Time

Today's a very busy day. I don't have time to do much this morning. I have to take my dad to the mechanic before work so he can drop off his car, which needs a new/used steering column put on. Don't ask why? M'kay?

I'm still trying to convince myself I'm doing the right thing by opting not to do the surgery on Itchy. I've read so many things that I'm scared and I'm broke. I can't afford to spend hundreds on something that isn't going to offer her much hope for survival. I just can't. And you have no idea how horrible that makes me feel.

I can't even talk about it anymore. It's just going to float in my head until I explode. I've been yelled at for crying over her, even though she's still looking well.

I just can't cope with this.

I feel horrible denying the surgery. I just don't know what to do. I brought her home so I can think and that's all I've been doing and I think it's killing me.

I'm glad this isn't a person we're talking about because I think I would already be in the looney bin.

Advice anyone?

0 comments: