Saturday, January 26, 2008

Gordon Lightfoot!


Yesterday I got an email from Cincinnati Arts that Gordon Lightfoot was going to be playing there in April. I cussed up a storm because it was the first Friday in April and I had no desire to take any time off that early in the year. However after going to Pollstar, I found that he has a date much closer and in June!

Woo hoo!

I'm kind of unamused that I have to buy those tickets in 3 weeks and that its highly possible that it will be a Pickle sponsored show, but I'm going, even if I have to growl at Fishy for a certain amount of time. The thought of him being able to chat with Gord fills me with more jealousy than I can express. I know its a bad thing to feel that way, but I suffer job envy. I wonder if he'd swap me jobs for a few weeks, but only if he's working that show. I won't know until Monday if Pickle is sponsoring it, because I didn't find out about the WV show until after 12 noon yesterday.

Damn me, for not looking into Gord's concerts sooner.

I hope the venue is camera friendly. I love Gord! He's such a sweet geezer. I'm so excited! I want pictures of Gord!

0 comments: