Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Shall I add them to my Wish List?

There are two albums out this month that I'd really like to get, but my funds are pretty much depleted thanks to taxes and holidays that aren't paid and other fun things...but that doesn't stop me from wanting them.

Ringo Starr's first studio album in ages is out on Jan 15th.



Ringo may not have the best voice in the world, but his music is always fun and enjoyable. Some of my favorite Beatle solo material is by Mr. Starkey and a lot of it is from some of his more recent endeavors. I hope this one is good, because although I was fond of Paul's Memory Almost Full, it hasn't spent a lot of time getting played.

The other album on my most wanted list for January is Sarah Brightman's Symphony.



This is probably the one I can most live without, but there is something about Sarah that always drags me to the store to buy whatever she's releasing.

I foresee a very broke 2008.

0 comments: