Monday, January 28, 2008

PAH On The Concert Gods

Over The Rhine are playing Pittsburgh on March 29th. They are playing Mr. Small's in Millvale.

GAH! Not exactly a venue I want to go to, basically because I don't trust my 91 Chevy Beretta to go further than 15 miles and this venue is heading towards the Pittsburgh Zoo. Damn and blast!

Suddenly everyone is coming to the area!

This isn't fair!

I want to see Over The Rhine.

At this point if the tickets were reasonable I would pay for the ticket of anyone that would go with me, so I wouldn't have to take my car. (That would be cheaper than renting a car!)

Why is it that all my friends are not here? It's a Saturday night show too. Everything about it should be perfect, except that it's so damn far away and my car is a piece of crap!

0 comments: