Sunday, January 06, 2008

OMG DAVY

Last night's dream was much better, though I'm not sure where Davy Jones came from, but boy I'm glad he showed up.

So as a result I went to his official site, and lo and behold I discovered that picture you see in the corner.

~drools~

The 70's sure where kind to Mr. Jones, that's for sure. Oh mylanta and yourlanta and everyoneslanta.

But the picture has a purpose, its the cover of a CD that Davy is selling on his website.

Thanks Davy, I dream about you. I had a nice snogging dream with you, and you have to be a big whore about it and make me pay for it, because you know I want the CD!

And all of this because I was dreaming about Davy Jones and him saying L'le Me'l Bo'l Tops, like he did in the episode Monkees Ala Mode.

And no folks I haven't been taking Nyquil, so I have no idea why I'm being plagued by this wacko dreams

0 comments: