Sunday, January 13, 2008

Saturday's Recap

Yesterday was a busy day.

It started out with about an hour or more of exercise at Jack's which is more than I've had in a long time. I worked the arms and the legs and I even did about 75 crunches, which isn't usually my number. On a good day I do about 300 crunches. I haven't had a good day in awhile.

After Jack's I did a small amount of grocery shopping at Aldi for the family. I love that store. A slightly more upscale version of Save-A-Lot with some really neat ethnic foods.

After the shopping, I came home to get ready for the trip to Uniontown to see Late Nite Catechism. That was the cutest/funniest show I've seen in a long time. Being Catholic, it was really like having a night class.

And please don't tell my mother that I blanked out on several of the questions Sister was asking. My mom's taught CCD for years. If she knew, she might send Sister back with her ruler!

Oh but first let me tell you about Meloni's. Meloni's is the besta Italian food arounda. (I'm mocking a commercial Fishy does on 99.3 The Pickle here but that's another story that I'll get into on another day and time) We had hot banana peppers as an appetizer, and for dinner an Italian Sampler filled with all kinds of goodies, angel hair pasta with a meatball, a cheese stuffed shell, Italian sausage, and beef ravioli. One word Yum! Oh and did I mention tiramisu? I should. It's pure heaven there.

All in all, it was a fantastic and fun evening. I'm glad I spend the $27 for the tickets.

0 comments: