Friday, January 11, 2008

Big Sigh

I'm trying to keep my thoughts off the problems facing my kitty.

~ I spent an hour at the gym today. Yay! I even helped a new member learn a few of the machines. I feel useful! Woo hoo!

~ Went to Fashion Bug and bought a pretty shirt to wear to the theater tomorrow night as well as a nice pair of shoes and some earrings. The total of my purchases? $19.68. Can I get a yay me for that? I think I deserve one.

~ Pondered getting a netflix account and then remembered that I don't watch tv let alone DVDs and that it would be a total waste of my money, even though they have The Monkees episodes available and I haven't watched The Monkees in yonks!

~ Started reading a really awful romance novel that made me want to toss it into the furnace after about 20 pages.

~ Did anything but attempt to write a coherent sentence in the story I'm working on.

Oh yeah, I handle bad news well. Can't you tell?

~ Became sad because I didn't talk to Fishy today because I was too depressed over the cat's prognosis.

0 comments: