Monday, January 07, 2008

Wacked Out Weather & Scary News

Firstly it's Jan 7 and the temps are going to hit near 60 or higher today. Uh...erm...the last time I checked I lived in PA and not any point south of the mason dixon line. I'm not a huge fan of winter, but this weather will play havoc on our gardens etc if it lasts too long. I don't want my flowers to get too confused and then die as a result of the wack-a-doodle weather.

Grrr.

However it's not that I don't love temps in the 60's because I do. AT THE RIGHT TIME OF THE YEAR!!!

And now to get onto the scary news. There was a murder in my hamlet of Charleroi On Mon.

Yikes!

That makes me glad that I don't walk about after dark anywhere. I mean Charleroi just isn't the kind of place that you expect stuff like that to happen. When I heard it on the news last night, I was taken aback. Stuff like that happens in cities not in little suburban glass making towns in SW PA.

Needless to say, I don't feel very safe right now, and I'm sure many more people in my hamlet feel the same. This is the only info that's being released.

Scary news.

0 comments: