Friday, March 09, 2007

Yay For Friday

~ Busy Busy Busy..I need to get the cake for my grandma's party tomorrow. There's so much I need to do tonight to get ready for the party. I have to make sure I have batteries for the camera, because I need to take loads of pictures. I need to do a bit of shopping for gram when I go get the cake. No time for working out tonight. Tomorrow morning I will be up bright and early to get my workout in.

~ I do feel a bit better today than I did yesterday. I think it had to do with the togetherness thing being eliminated during the hours I was in the house. Deep breaths...and getting to bed by 10 p.m.

~ The paychecks weren't in the mail yesterday. They damn well better be in the mail today, because I need the money!

~ Oh did you think I forgot to play Top 5 Of Friday from Music Memoirs

Top 5 songs/albums or bands to listen to when working out.

Erasure - In The Name Of The Heart
This is a b-side from one of the singles from the 90's. Exercising to Erasure is great fun. Their Wonderland disc is probably the best, because their aren't as many ballads/slow tracks on that one as compared to later albums.

Elvis Costello - Monkey To Man
There's so much energy in this song. If I need a whole album though, Punch the Clock is a favorite. It's so cheesy and so very 80's....Get Happy is a good one too.

ABBA - Mamma Mia

Billie Myers - Am I Here Yet (Return To Sender)
One of my favorite songs...click the cute little widgets to play this one and the next song.

Billie Myers - Am ...


Tommy James - Lupe & Joe
This is one of my favorites from the Hold The Fire CD. Everyone needs this album.

02 Lupe and Joe.mp...

0 comments: