Saturday, March 03, 2007

Cheesy = Amusing


The word is FINALLY. I finally saw Music & Lyrics this weekend. If I had another 6.50..I'd sit through it again.

Why you ask? This movie is good, yes, but why is it worth the money of seeing it twice.

Hugh Grant shaking his tushie, that's why.

I could watch that over and over. Mmmmm that's a pretty sight.

And the soundtrack?

Tee Hee!

Hugh Grant sings 80's better than some of the new wave bands did. Mind you it's not intelligent music, or even good music, its fun stuff. And well, Hugh can sing to me anytime he wants.

I'm still baffled that he had to pay for sex. Cos well...I'd volunteer.

~shakes head~

That man is so damn good looking.

But back to the movie. Girls/Ladies go with friends. It's not a movie your husbands and boyfriends will want to see. It's got chick flick written all over it. Plus if you have any love for 80's pop music...You'll fall in love with the songs Pop! Goes My Heart and the song the movie was all about Way Back Into Love.

All and all a great hour and forty-six minutes. And if your men need to see something, send em to see Wild Hogs.

0 comments: