Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Fun Stuff

~ First up...a mindless blogthing

What Andrea Means

A is for Amazing

N is for Naughty

D is for Deep

R is for Responsible

E is for Excellent

A is for Amorous


Hey, I'm amazingly naughty and amorous, and if I say anything more my foot will be in my mouth.

~ Any time things get too stressful, ABBA is the cureall. Today has been an ABBA day. The song Chiquititia is a good one for bringing smiles. If that doesn't work, listen to Indie bands covering Neil Diamond tunes. If you don't grin after one or two songs, you're hopeless. (Especially when one of the tracks is Little Bit Me, Little Bit You and it's sung by a band trying to emulate Davy Jones) And for godsake don't tell anyone I like Neil Diamond, m'kay?

~ The Musical Avenue Q is always good for a few laughs. I've always been partial to the song What Do You Do With A B.A. In English / It Sucks To Be Me. I wish this show hadn't gone from Broadway to Vegas. I would love to see a touring company of it. But I guess it's hard to find a bunch of people that can sing that are also able to use puppets properly

~ PH played the best silly/fun song today. Ringo Starr's No No Song. I will now be singing that for the rest of the day. Be Warned!

0 comments: