Monday, March 19, 2007

All Hail The Queen Of The Dorkalopes

Well, I've gone and done it again. I've made a dorkalope of myself. A certain Fishy was sounding unusually perky this morning and I was insanely curious as to why, so after much deliberation, I picked up the phone and called to ask.

Why do I do things like this?

Oh yes, I forgot...I'm a dorkalope. In fact, I'm the Queen of the Dorkalopes. All other dorkalopes should bow before me.

I said bow before me, damn it!

It was one of those, it seemed like a good idea at the time things. You know, the kind of thing that usually gets me into trouble later, or makes the guy I'm crushing on get really annoyed with me. (Please let him not be annoyed with me)

However I had a brief moment of "I talked to Fishy" bliss before I realized that I was making a dorkalope of myself.

I wish there was something that could shock me before I did stupid things like this so that I could just not do them. Of course I would probably be a charred mess in 24 hours...but such is the life of the Queen of the Dorkalopes.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha...i call my kids Dorkalopes...i though i invented that term :) Google has proven...that was not entirely accurate.