Saturday, March 31, 2007

The Lambic Beer Of The Week

Yesterday Deb and I went back to Barley and Hops for a cheese board and another lambic beer. We're trying to bankrupt ourselves by eventually trying all the flavors. Last week we had our favorite, raspberry, this week I had peach.

Let me tell you, for $9, this is one of the best drinky poos that I've ever had. The peach was every bit as awesome as the raspberry. I look forward to trying the black cherry and apple. I think there's one other fruit, but I'm not sure if they have it there, which is a shame.

Mind you that's just working our way through the Lindeman's lambics. There was at least one or two other brands there, but they don't have as many flavors. One of the varieties was actually more expensive. Yikes! But that will not stop me. Nope! I'm on the quest to find the best lambic beer.

So far, Lindeman's raspberry is my favorite, but who knows in a few weeks that may change!

0 comments: