Monday, March 26, 2007

I Need A Vacation

I know I can't have one. I know it's pointless to have one. I wouldn't be able to go anywhere yet, plus I wouldn't have anyone to go with, so I'd just be sitting around my house.

Blech.

That wouldn't be much different than not having a vacation.

However I can be happy in knowing that when I do get to Atlantic City this year that The Steel Pier is still there. Last year there was talk of it closing for good, because Donald Trump wanted to develop the Pier into a shopping complex!

Well good on you Mr. Trump for letting the park stay, because when I thought I would never see my carousel ever again I was very sad indeed.



Now if only time would pass so I can actually plan a vacation or a trip that will let clear my head of all the cobwebs.

Just a few more months...a few more months...I can live with that, right?

0 comments: