Saturday, March 24, 2007

Dear Mr. Fishy

I'm a bit confused. Seeing as you are involved with someone and have been for some time, why do you still have a profile on Matchmaker.com? Shouldn't you delete it? And erm...why have you been active in the last 3 months...if you've been involved for some time? I'm a bit curious.

But really..what gets me is this

Describe the person that you might be interested in meeting.
My ideal woman would be someone who is honest to a fault. I'm a big boy and can handle the truth no matter what. I hate lies! She would have an incredible sense of humor and would like to play "dress up" on occasion as well as staying at home in her sweats/jammies and slippers.

Fishy, did I read that right? You hate lies? Excuse me but I have to go to the bathroom, because I have to spit...I'm that mad.

I have a funny feeling it's the truth you have a problem with, but maybe that's just me.

Oh and because I do like you....though I can't imagine why...I thought I'd just say..

This is such a cute picture.



Now could you come a little closer so I can smack you upside your cute little head?

(((HUGS))) as always,

Andrea

0 comments: