Saturday, March 17, 2007

Sometimes Cheesy Says It All

I'm a child of the 80's. I can't help it. I was born in 1974. So the cheesy music of that decade is more my thing. At the end of the 80's a band from Sweden hit the scene. Anyone remember Roxette, besides me?

Probably not.

I adored this band. I still do, but I don't let too many people know that.

Whoops!

I guess I let the cat out of the bag, eh?

Well in 1991 they released an album that gave new meaning to the word cheesy. Infectious pop music, yes. Good music, well probably not. In fact this music is so cheesy I recommend a good bottle of red to go with it. This particular song might possibly = the same level of cheesy badness of that evil, won't go away song, Yummy Yummy Yummy.

However this damn song seems to say all I want to say at this point....

Hello...you fool...

Roxette - Joyride....


Join the joyride...

Go ahead...play the cute song...get it stuck in your head. I think I'm going to be listening to Roxette a lot this weekend. It's a little bit better than Yummy Yummy Yummy.

0 comments: