Sunday, March 18, 2007

I Have Such An Exciting Life

I hope everyone can pick up on the sarcasm in the title of this post. It's Sunday morning before 8 a.m. and here I sit at my desk pondering if I'm going to work out this morning. Most likely I am, though I'd rather do just about anything else.

St. Patrick's Day was uneventful...though I did drink a green beer. Yeah. I've lived 32 years of life without ever having a green beer.



and of course with that green beer I had to have a Reuben because that was the closest thing to corned beef and cabbage that was on the menu.



And a platter isn't complete without a PICKLE



Yeah, and if you think that use of the station's bad bad bad overused ID is awful, you should hear all the "fish" jokes that come my way on Fridays since it's lent. Oye! A certain fishy boy should have burning ears most of the day.

But back to my very uneventful St Patrick's Day. After we ate, sis and I decided that we had no desire to return home to listen to her ever squabbling sons, so we decided to go driving...Erm chasing rainbows if you will. This one in particular



No pot of gold to be found, and getting the picture of the strange not-quite-a-rainbow, rainbow was difficult...This is where I was standing when I took that shot



After I caught the elusive rainbow we continued to drive. Can you see how badly we didn't want to go home? Yeah I thought you could. So I decided I wanted to see if I could get a few shots of the Henry bridge in Mingo Park after the snow...




I came home and the beer kicked in....sending me to bed at the insanely early hour of 10:30 on a Saturday night. How wrong is that?

0 comments: