Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday Randomness

~ I wish some tard would stop calling my cell phone. I swear I've told just about everyone that I have no access to it. I left it on last night and I've now acquired another voice mail that I can't answer until sometime in the middle of the week when my new phone comes in the mail. ARGH!

~ Ever have your feelings hurt by someone just not saying something? Yeah. And I don't even feel right ranting about it. Maybe I'm just being hypersensitive. It's been known to happen. ~sigh~ Must forget about it. Even though it happened not once but twice this weekend, with 2 different people.

~ Through the kindness of family, I think I have the money for the stupid cell phone, since I only won 70 cents at Wheeling yesterday.

~ I really hope today I can get to the gym to workout. The weekend with the family means way too much food was consumed. I need to get rid of some of it, before it decides to linger.

~ I had an interesting dream last night. Unfortunately I woke up. I could have stood that dream to last a few hours longer. OK, it could have lasted into next week and I would been quite pleased. Gee. I didn't even take any meds before bed, so this dream came from my own natural brain function. Wow! My brain was functioning! Woot!

~ I found I'm not quite as allergic to children as I once thought I was. That however doesn't change the fact that I only like them when I can give them back to their parents.

~ One more picture from the party!

Me and my cousin Will!

0 comments: