Friday, March 23, 2007

Getting It All Out

Was given some information that just ruined my day in some ways. However I said that I would be content with friendship...and because I really like this person I will be content with friendship...Friendship is better than nothing.

I'm a little bit miffed though. I called in my weekly request, which was ABBA's Winner Takes It All. Yes, it had a message. I had come to shake his hand so to speak. But wait, it gets better. He didn't play my song. He played Take A Chance On Me. WTF! I know he has the song I requested. He played it yesterday. I just needed to get my angst off my chest and mind. I needed that song. Apparently he knows his ABBA lyrics.

Well..

I apologise..if it makes you feel bad....seeing me so tense....no self confidence. Thanks Benny and Bjorn!

I do however feel like a huge tard. I put myself out in ways that I usually don't in the past few months. I'd be lying if I didn't say I hurt right now. I also would be lying if I said I didn't feel like I had been made a fool of. Because he's read the blog and my feelings have been in every word...and until today nothing was said...and though the word sorry helps...it doesn't quite do the full job.

So yeah...all my flirting...and crushing has been for nothing, absolutely nothing...

~sigh~

0 comments: