Monday, March 26, 2007

Meet Bootsie

When I called the Washington County Humane Society today, I learned that Roxy had been adopted. I was heartbroken for a moment because I had my heart set on her...but then I looked through the list at petfinder of all the other kitties that needed loving homes and I found Bootsie.

I immediately called and asked if she was still there. She was. Yay! So after work today I drove to Eighty-Four, PA and went to see her.

Isn't she gorgeous?

She's a year old and still very shy. It's going to take some time for her to get used to her new friends, Oogie, Mutchka and Itchy, but I'm sure she'll be fine.

Right now she's taken up residence in Oogie's cage. She's spent her whole life in one and upon finding Oogie's spot, she ran right in. When she's not in a cage she looks for the first cubby hole she can hide in.

Poor baby.

She'll be fine in time, I'm sure. I'm so glad I could give her a forever home.

0 comments: