Sunday, March 04, 2007

Allow Me To Scream

This is the post where I say that I need to get in my car and drive somewhere where I can scream at the top of my lungs without having the men in white coats come after me.

~ Upon completion of the laundry I was handed a grocery shopping list for my grandma. I don't begrudge her a thing, but I wish she would have told me about it yesterday, because I would have gone today. Along with that I have to fill out her property tax rebate form and get all her info copied.

~ I have to go to the dreaded Walmart today. I need to get my weight watchers/lean cuisine crap. If I'm going to diet I need these things. Again I wonder...if I get to the 120 that I've decided I want to weigh....will my life magically change? Will someone actually see me as someone other than "crazy email girl" and let me be an actual friend. NAH, probably not.

~ At some point in the last few days I realized that all my friends are spread across the country and that there's not one person nearby that I can call up and ask to go out for drinks with or walk around Pittsburgh with anymore.

~ I can't take winter anymore!

~ When did my self-esteem fall in the crapper? Anyone care to help a girl out? I need some reassurance.

~ I wish a friend of mine that reads my blog occasionally would leave a comment here. It would make me so happy...and the comments get emailed to me so I see them.

And since it's snowing and I can't drive up the mountain in Uniontown....

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: