Friday, March 02, 2007

No Water! Yikes

I'm so glad I took a bath before bed last night, because sometime over the last 7 hours a water main broke and we have no water. Well, it's coming back, but I'm not washing my face or hair in brown water. Bleh

Makes getting ready for work so much more fun, doncha think?

I'd say I'd go in my PJs except that it's raining and that would be no fun at all. I hate not being able to wash my hair and brushing my teeth was a chore. (Using bottled water for godsake)

Anyone want to cry with me. Because I think it's necessary.

This is such a lovely way to start the weekend. In fact, I'm scared of how the weekend is going to turn out if this is the way it's going to start.

Maybe I should hibernate for the next 48 hours. For safety's sake. My safety.

0 comments: