Wednesday, March 28, 2007

So Much To Think About

~ Yesterday Michael was confirmed. I'm his godmother and I was also his sponsor. The ceremony was lovely...I only wish the girls in his confirmation class didn't all get together and decide to look like tramps. One girl had a sleeveless dress on and a push up bra that had her boobs nearly exploding out of the dress. These girls are 15! And in church! What kind of parents said yes to this?

~ I love when people prove their fucktardness. It always gives me a small amount of joy. (And I'll take my joy whatever way I can get it) I've determined there are way too many fucktards in my life....however since some of them bring about amusement as well as aggravation...I'll live with it.

~ Must get to the gym. The change of weather and all this damn cake has not been good for me. I will be at the gym for at least an hour for the rest of the week regardless of how lazy my butt feels.

~ Back to the confirmation; spending over an hour with a bunch of teenage girls made me feel matronly. I was doing my best to dress respectably, which no one else was...I had a long blue floral dress on and I felt quite pretty...until I got to the church. ARGH! I think I better hide the credit cards before I max them out trying to buy some new clothes.

~ I have returned to a point where Danny Elfman/Oingo Boingo's music is bringing me some amusement again particularly the song It Only Makes Me Laugh from the So-Lo CD.

~ The new kitty is still hiding. Bootsie will come out if you bring her out and she loves being cuddled but as soon as you're done she finds the first cubby hole and she hides.

~ I've discovered a new radio station. Well not a new radio station but rather one I can listen to. WJPA is tolerable. It might take awhile to get used to because for the most part I could tell what time it was when I was listening to that other station. But on a plus I haven't heard any music that made me want to wretch (ie Yummy Yummy Yummy/Hot Rod Lincoln) and they played Carefree Highway yesterday. Ah....Gordon! Even if that particular song almost brought a tear to my eye.

0 comments: