Saturday, March 24, 2007

I Feel So...I Feel So....

I don't know how I feel actually. Angsty? Depressed? Let down? Weird? What makes me feel worse is that the friend that started this mess has disappeared off the planet. No emails returned and no phone calls returned. It makes me wonder...

But I'm not going to let it get to me. I'm not. At least not that much.

I have determined that there are some songs that I can't listen to right now without being filled with a sense of hurt and a bit of rage....

Ohio Express - Yummy Yummy Yummy
(Which was a joke between...erm..people...because we sure as hell weren't friends)

ABBA - Take A Chance On Me
(There wasn't any need to not play the song I requested. The angst was for me alone and only 2 people would know why I was requesting The Winner Takes It All.)

I wonder if I'll be able to listen to Pickle again. I wonder how I'll survive the silence of my office if I don't. I wonder how long it will take to get this out of my system... I'm fairly certain the answer to the first question is no and the answer to the second and the third is...I haven't a clue.

All I can say is ...I hope the weather is rotten in Orlando this coming week. I hope it pours down buckets...

0 comments: